Fathers, mothers, sisters, brothers, husbands, wives,
Friends, roommates, acquaintences we choose to love
Deal with torment when cancer invades our lives
Sometimes we pray seeking healing from above.
Our hearts hurt so bad when this dread enters in
And your loved one targeted is far away.
Tears well up as fear takes hold from deep within
The ugly information controls your brain.
Your heart sinks and hurt becomes so deep and bad
You want to hug your loved one and help them so.
It's hard to handle, sometimes too much it's sad,
The tears and anger may take control and flow.
I don't know if I can take this on dear God
Because it's oh so much for us to handle.
Just let the hard to handle be gave to God
And you'll find it is easier to handle
The moment you first heard of your loved ones ill
May bring unwelcomed thoughts and fear in your mind
Along with wondering, is this trial Gods will?
This doesn't mean you leave your great life behind.
My heart aches when one I know gets this darn news.
I want to hug them with a prayer to heal.
I want to hold them and let God see this view
So he will send them blessings they'll know that's real.
Life is Good and we know it is sometime along
Our routes we've taken and have yet before us.
When we start to think it's not good, we think wrong
Let God handle this disease that's so unjust
No comments:
Post a Comment